BRAMBLE CREEK - WINTER - FOXGLOVE

 FOXGLOVE

WINTER


RESIDENTS:
Cane: Adult


Jobs available: 1 natural science/1 oceanogrpahy/1 athletic/1 business  Roll: Nothing

Narrated by Cane

Just checking my emails before I go off to work

and a promotion for me and a little bit of extra money

I called Goopy over for a home date

and you know where that all leads too.

Just watching the tv before work hopefully the big one today.

Yep I did it, I have reached the toc of the medical career. When I get older I have to retire and let some one else have the job.

Gotta pay your bills.

as it is me on my own tonight. I will cook for myself.

that was very tasty.

Oh look I have a limousine to ride in.

come home and I have blocked the toilet, I know I could have called someone but their wouldn't be until
another day.

time for some fun with Christian

I love all my close friends but I am not in love with them. I love the freedom of my life.

I said goodbye to Christian and decided to do some painting.

I got up early one morning and went to fish at a frozen pond. I didn't catch anything.

then I decided I wanted to check out most of the shops in our town. Cedar's tree I brought myself a tree.

the electronics shop

3-in-1 bookstore

the grocery store

Creaky chairs I had to wait a while before someone served me.

Catch a fish, and I brought a fish to eat and cook.

Bramble beds

and baby Brambles, I am sure I can give someone a present or something.

so I was hungry after all that shopping and tried one of the delicious food bars we have at the general store

When eventually I got home, i called over Goopy.

I gave him a big old sloppy welcome kiss.

I cleaned my kitchen

and invited Orlando over for a home date

I gave him a big old cuddle

a back massage

fun in the hot tub

and I also made food for him too.


SM: 22

Playable Sim: 38
deaths: 5
total: 43
Population: 946
Treasury: 260,071K

Pets available: 0
Children available: 0
College Slots: 0
Community Lots: 4 (free)
Owned Community lot: 10
Household: 9

Service:
Child adoption: 10k/10k
Pet adoptions: 10k/10k
Pet Trainer: not available
Butler: 5/5 Rich sims
Maid: 5/5 Rich sims
Exterminator: 5/5 lots w/roaches
Gardener/Garden club: 0/10 Gold Gardening badges
Matchmaker: 0/10
Nanny: 10/10
Repairman: 5/5 Max Mechanical
Grocery delivery: Yes
Takeaway: Yes
Police: 0/0
Fire department: 10k opened 

Subhoods

Vacation: No
Downtown: No
Business District: No
University: No
Apartments: No

Jobs:
Dance career: 1/2 (Tulip Bluebell topped/retired/Lily Dandelion (topped) retired Clover Gardenia)
Medical career: 1/2 (Cane Foxglove/Azala Gardenia topped/retired)
Gamer Career: 2/2 (Daisy/Eric Cowslip)
Journalism Career 1/1: (Brittany Parker)
Science career 2/2 (Sugarplum Cowslip/Crisanto Gardenia)
Military3/3 (Ivy and Rose Dandelion/Christy Foxglove)
Music Career 1/1 (Ben Long)
1/1 Adventure (Fleur Foxglove)
1/1 Architect (Wheat Bluebell)
1/2 The Law (Sorrel BlueBell)
2/2 Business Career (Maltese and Marigold Mallow)
1/1 Education (Elm Cowslip)
1/2 Athletic Career (Sophia Gardenia)
0/1Oceanography Career
0/1 Natural Scientist
0/1 Business career



Taxes: 
Bluebell: = 200,000
Bluebell 2: = 200,000
Cowslip: = 200,000
Cowslip2: =  20,000
Dandelion: =  150,000
Foxglove = 10,000
Foxglove2: =  
Gardenia: =  150.000
Long: =  
Mallow = 

























































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRAMBLE CREEK B.A.C.C. - WINTER - BLUEBELL 2

BRAMBLE CREEK - FALL - COWSLIP 2

BRAMBLE CREEK B.A.C.C. - SPRING - NARROW