BRMABLE CREEK - WINTER - NARROW

 NARROW

WINTER



RESIDENTS
Narcius: Adult Family -  reach Golden anniversary  - gay
Nettle: Teenager - Pleasure - LTW game designer - gay


Jobs available:  1 natural science/1 oceanography/1 athletic/1 business/2 firefighter/1 cleaner/

narrated by Narcius.

My daughter and I moved into this little home, and I got greeted with the neighbors, Nettle managed to go to school before she could meet them.

I thought I should make some food for my new and hopefully friends.


When Nettle came back from school I helped her with her homework.

and I looked for a job. I got one in the firefighter career.

Nettle loved my uniform and said I would get all the ladies with the outfit.

when I got back we gossiped about

some of the ladies that we had seen.

Nettle made us some food.

and chatted to her friends about me helping with her homework.

Nettle also likes to skill.

She invited a friend around called Violet Cowslip

she said their had a great time

and got romantic

and she had her first kiss.

I hope I can find someone else to settle down with soon.

Nettle never seemed to be off the phone, well she is a teenager.

Someone kicked over our trashcan during the night. I don't think we got any enemies.

I am trying to write a novel, to help with the bills and Nettle is going to try and sell some paintings.

and I wrote for a long time, but Nettle went to bed.

We got cockroaches and a broken PC, which I need to write my novel

Nettle invited Violet over again.

There was a lot of laughter.

and I think Nettle fall in love, how sweet her first love.

She did try and tell me about it. But I was trying to learn some new skills.


SM: 27

Playable Sim: 41
deaths: 5
total: 46
Population: 1,242
Treasury: 315,080K

Pets available: 0
Adoption Children available: 1
College Slots: 0
Community Lots: 5 (free)
Owned Community lot: 11
Household: 10

Service:
Child adoption: 10k/10k
Pet adoptions: 10k/10k
Pet Trainer: not available
Butler: 5/5 Rich sims
Maid: 5/5 Rich sims
Exterminator: 5/5 lots w/roaches
Gardener/Garden club: 0/10 Gold Gardening badges
Matchmaker: 0/10
Nanny: 10/10
Repairman: 5/5 Max Mechanical
Grocery delivery: Yes
Takeaway: Yes
Police: 0/0
Fire department: 10k opened 

Subhoods

Vacation: No
Downtown: No
Business District: No
University: Yes
Apartments: No

Jobs:
Dance career: 1/2 (Tulip Bluebell topped/retired/Lily Dandelion (topped) retired Clover Gardenia)
Medical career: 1/2 (Cane Foxglove/Azala Gardenia topped/retired)
Gamer Career: 2/2 (Daisy/Eric Cowslip)
Journalism Career 1/1: (Brittany Parker)
Science career 2/2 (Sugarplum Cowslip/Crisanto Gardenia)
Military3/3 (Ivy and Rose Dandelion/Christy Foxglove)
Music Career 1/1 (Ben Long)
1/1 Adventure (Fleur Foxglove)
1/1 Architect (Wheat Bluebell)
1/2 The Law (Sorrel BlueBell)
2/3 Business Career (Maltese and Marigold Mallow)
1/1 Education (Elm Cowslip)
1/1 Cleaner Career (Mayflower Mallow)
1/2 Athletic Career (Sophia Gardenia)
0/1Oceanography Career
0/1 Natural Scientist
0/1 Business career
1/2 firefighter (Narcius Narrow)


Taxes: 
Bluebell:  = 200,000
Bluebell 2: = 200,000
Cowslip:  = 200,000
  Cowslip2:  =  20,000
Dandelion: =  150,000
   Foxglove = 10,000
Foxglove 2: =  20,000
Gardenia: =  150.000
   Long: =  50,000
Mallow =  5,000
Fleig = 10,000
Narrow = 0.




















































































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRAMBLE CREEK B.A.C.C. - WINTER - BLUEBELL 2

BRAMBLE CREEK - FALL - COWSLIP 2

BRAMBLE CREEK B.A.C.C. - SPRING - NARROW