BRAMBLE CREEK- WINTER- LONG

 LONG

WINTER




RESIDENTS:
Alyssa: Adult
Benjamin: Adult
Celadene: Child
Red: Child
Mercury: Toddler


Jobs available: 1 natural science/1 oceanography/1 athletic/1 business and 1 firefighter.
roll: Adoption add 1 child
narrated by Red

Mummy is giving Mecury a cuddle, and our maid is cleaning.

mummy and daddy went to our shop that sells beds and they said we made lots of money to buy you lots of toys.


and Daddy did a funny dance to get rid of the customers.

this is me, mummy and me are going to play catch

and then she teaches Mercury to talk.

daddy also has a job to, he plays music for fun.

my big sister is having a birthday, she will be a stroppy teenager.

Pretty in pink

nummy and daddy went back to shop again, to make more money for me

and Daddy came home and gave

and then gave Mercury a bath

look at me skipping rope

when I got home from school they said I had to open a school report

I ran to daddy and stop him I got an A+, but he was a little bit busy.

Celadane got some new clothes, whatever. I would rather have toys.

I chatter with my daddy in the morning.

and Mercury played with his toys

and Daddy gave him a cuddle

Celadane mostly ignore us, but mommy says it because she is a teenager and that is how that behave, I won't do that when I am teenager, I will still want to play and talk with everybody.

Daddy got another promotion.

and we have another birthday, Mercury is going to be 

child, at least I have someone my own age to play with for a while.

Celadine took a boy to a new lot called Everything Included, I think his name is Gene

but they have lots of different things to buy.

Gene and Celadine had their photo taken in a booth.

Mummy and daddy got married

it was in the garden

I don't really much about being married.

but my feet got cold, and my fingers.

we went inside and mummy and daddy had to cut the cake first before we could eat it

we all managed to sit down together and eat the cake.

today was the lazy day, no school, only daddy had work later

Mum or Celadane chatted on the phone

Mercury played with toys like I am.

mummy and Celadene chatted

and played together

Daddy didn't get a promotion, either I or Mercury gave him a hug


SM: 22

Playable Sim: 38
deaths: 5
total: 43
Population: 946
Treasury: 310,071K

Pets available: 0
Adoption Children available: 1
College Slots: 0
Community Lots: 4 (free)
Owned Community lot: 10
Household: 9

Service:
Child adoption: 10k/10k
Pet adoptions: 10k/10k
Pet Trainer: not available
Butler: 5/5 Rich sims
Maid: 5/5 Rich sims
Exterminator: 5/5 lots w/roaches
Gardener/Garden club: 0/10 Gold Gardening badges
Matchmaker: 0/10
Nanny: 10/10
Repairman: 5/5 Max Mechanical
Grocery delivery: Yes
Takeaway: Yes
Police: 0/0
Fire department: 10k opened 

Subhoods

Vacation: No
Downtown: No
Business District: No
University: No
Apartments: No

Jobs:
Dance career: 1/2 (Tulip Bluebell topped/retired/Lily Dandelion (topped) retired Clover Gardenia)
Medical career: 1/2 (Cane Foxglove/Azala Gardenia topped/retired)
Gamer Career: 2/2 (Daisy/Eric Cowslip)
Journalism Career 1/1: (Brittany Parker)
Science career 2/2 (Sugarplum Cowslip/Crisanto Gardenia)
Military3/3 (Ivy and Rose Dandelion/Christy Foxglove)
Music Career 1/1 (Ben Long)
1/1 Adventure (Fleur Foxglove)
1/1 Architect (Wheat Bluebell)
1/2 The Law (Sorrel BlueBell)
2/2 Business Career (Maltese and Marigold Mallow)
1/1 Education (Elm Cowslip)
1/2 Athletic Career (Sophia Gardenia)
0/1Oceanography Career
0/1 Natural Scientist
0/1 Business career




Taxes: 
Bluebell:  = 200,000
Bluebell 2: = 200,000
Cowslip:  = 200,000
  Cowslip2:  =  20,000
Dandelion: =  150,000
   Foxglove = 10,000
Foxglove 2: =  20,000
Gardenia: =  150.000
   Long: =  50,000
Mallow = 
Narrow =














































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRAMBLE CREEK B.A.C.C. - WINTER - BLUEBELL 2

BRAMBLE CREEK - FALL - COWSLIP 2

BRAMBLE CREEK B.A.C.C. - SPRING - NARROW