BRAMBLE CREEK - WINTER - FLEIG

 FLEIG

WINTER



RESIDENTS:
Crisanto: Adult
Jill: Popularity ltw 20 best friends


Jobs available:  1 natural science/1 oceanography/1 athletic/1 business/1 firefighter/1 cleaner
roll: 1 Pizza Delivery

narrated by Jill

Chris and I moved into our new home, luckily his mum had saved up some money for him.

a new meal in our new home, it is so exciting.

we also got some new easel's for us each.

I changed my look and got some new clothes.

and so did Chris.

I don't feel very well.

but I cleaned up after myself

I said goodbye to Chris

cos he was going to work.

i went for a nap and when I woke up my belly had grown and we are expecting a baby

I also broke the PC and Chris had to mend it.

You cannot believe what Chris went and built

a junkyard he said most people will buy anything

and he was right.

We got a lot of business.

when we came home my belly grew even more.

I was on the phone chatting away to my friends about the pregnancy and buying toys.

I was being in a flirty mood and

fun mood with my hubby.

for some unknown reason I went out to trim the hedges around the house and I went into labor

and Chris came home with a promotion too.

We have a baby boy called Jacob

Chris was over the moon and so was I.

I like staying home looking after my family, some people want to have a job as well as a family. I know one day in the future, I will probably have to get a job.

I love chatting to my friends too.

Chris love my guitar playing and it is getting better.

Chris come home with another promotion, but somebody had dumped rubbish on the floor.

Where has the time go, but little boy is going to be one.

look at my lovely boy Chris features and my hair.

we bought him a little toddler slide he loves it.

and a little toddler piano.


SM: 22

Playable Sim: 39
deaths: 5
total: 44
Population: 968
Treasury: 315,080K

Pets available: 0
Adoption Children available: 1
College Slots: 0
Community Lots: 5 (free)
Owned Community lot: 11
Household: 10

Service:
Child adoption: 10k/10k
Pet adoptions: 10k/10k
Pet Trainer: not available
Butler: 5/5 Rich sims
Maid: 5/5 Rich sims
Exterminator: 5/5 lots w/roaches
Gardener/Garden club: 0/10 Gold Gardening badges
Matchmaker: 0/10
Nanny: 10/10
Repairman: 5/5 Max Mechanical
Grocery delivery: Yes
Takeaway: Yes
Police: 0/0
Fire department: 10k opened 

Subhoods

Vacation: No
Downtown: No
Business District: No
University: No
Apartments: No

Jobs:
Dance career: 1/2 (Tulip Bluebell topped/retired/Lily Dandelion (topped) retired Clover Gardenia)
Medical career: 1/2 (Cane Foxglove/Azala Gardenia topped/retired)
Gamer Career: 2/2 (Daisy/Eric Cowslip)
Journalism Career 1/1: (Brittany Parker)
Science career 2/2 (Sugarplum Cowslip/Crisanto Gardenia)
Military3/3 (Ivy and Rose Dandelion/Christy Foxglove)
Music Career 1/1 (Ben Long)
1/1 Adventure (Fleur Foxglove)
1/1 Architect (Wheat Bluebell)
1/2 The Law (Sorrel BlueBell)
2/2 Business Career (Maltese and Marigold Mallow)
1/1 Education (Elm Cowslip)
1/1 Cleaner Career (Mayflower Mallow)
1/2 Athletic Career (Sophia Gardenia)
0/1Oceanography Career
0/1 Natural Scientist
0/1 Business career




Taxes: 
Bluebell:  = 200,000
Bluebell 2: = 200,000
Cowslip:  = 200,000
  Cowslip2:  =  20,000
Dandelion: =  150,000
   Foxglove = 10,000
Foxglove 2: =  20,000
Gardenia: =  150.000
   Long: =  50,000
Mallow =  5,000
Fleig = 10,000
Narrow =






































































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRAMBLE CREEK B.A.C.C. - WINTER - BLUEBELL 2

BRAMBLE CREEK - FALL - COWSLIP 2

BRAMBLE CREEK B.A.C.C. - SPRING - NARROW