BRAMBLE CREEK B.A.C.C. - SPRING - BLUEBELL 2

 BLUEBELL 2

SPRING



RESIDENTS:
Sorrell: Adult
Brittany: Adult
Lea Parker: Teenager
Meadow Parker: Teenager

Jobs available:  Oceanography, business, Natural Science, Firefighter.  Roll: 1.Gamer
narrated by Sorrell.

I took Lea to the tv shop. I know she loves it here

We did get busy at times.

but some customers did not like my sales technique 

Meadow called over her friend Cedar

I love my family and wife.

The new private headmaster is fairly busy, he is popping into a lot of homes. Lea and Brittany got in

and I have managed to get another promotion.

Look at my pretty girls in their new uniform.

Brittany had the day off and chatted to Meadow after school

and some fun,

I still love my gardening even in the rain

Lea needs to learn how to cook properly.

and I need to learn how to play chess.

Lea has gone off to college. Meadow didn't have enough points or something. We had to pay £5,000 for the fees.

It is also Meadow birthday

and she is already eyeing up the men around the neighbourhood.

Elm came over just to say hello, he will be moving in soon.

Meadow caught her mum and me doing things in the living room. So embarrassed.

Brittany and I had a private date in the bedroom where we can't be disturbed.

Meadow had date with Craig Ray the guy she was chatting to. Brittany also got a promotion.

I tink i going to have keep on eye on Meadow.

But I also have to take care of my garden.

Brittany and I tried to chat to Meadow about who and how she is dating. But as an adult, she can do as she pleases. I am only her dad.

Brittany managed to reach the top of her journalism career and now works in the business career

Well at least is was the same man

Hopefully, it won't last.


SM: 27

Playable Sim: 46
deaths: 5
total: 52
Population: 1,404
Treasury: 70,000

Pets available: 0
Adoption Children available: 1
College Slots: 1/4
Community Lots: 5 (free)
Owned Community lot: 11
Household: 13

Service:
Child adoption: 10k/10k
Pet adoptions: 10k/10k
Pet Trainer: available
Butler: available
Maid: available
Exterminator: available
Gardener/Garden club: 0/10 Gold Gardening badges
Matchmaker: 0/10
Nanny: available
Repairman: available
Grocery delivery: Yes
Takeaway: Yes
Police: Yes
Fire department: Yes

Subhoods

Vacation: No
Downtown: No
Business District: No
University: Yes
Apartments: No

Jobs:
Dance career: 1/2  Clover Gardenia)
Medical career: 1/2 (Cane Foxglove)
Gamer Career: 2/3 (Daisy/Eric Cowslip)
Science career 2/2 (Sugarplum Cowslip/Crisanto Gardenia)
Military3/3 (Ivy and Rose Dandelion/Christy Foxglove)
Music Career 1/1 (Ben Long)
1/1 Adventure (Fleur Foxglove)
1/1 Architect (Wheat Bluebell)
1/2 The Law (Sorrel BlueBell)
3/3 Business Career (Maltese and Marigold Mallow/Brittany Bluebell)
1/1 Education (Elm Cowslip)
1/1 Cleaner Career (Mayflower Mallow)
1/2 Athletic Career (Sophia Gardenia)
1 Showbusiness: (Tosha Bluebell)
1/2 firefighter (Narcissus Narrow)
0/1Oceanography Career
0/1 Natural Scientist
0/1 Journalism Career



Taxes: 
Bluebell: = 100,000
Bluebell 2:  = 25,000
Cowslip:  = 
  Cowslip2:  =  
Dandelion: =  
   Foxglove = 
Foxglove 2: = 
Gardenia: =  
   Long: =  
Mallow =  
Fleig = 
Narrow = 
Sims =












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRAMBLE CREEK B.A.C.C. - WINTER - BLUEBELL 2

BRAMBLE CREEK - FALL - COWSLIP 2

BRAMBLE CREEK B.A.C.C. - SPRING - NARROW