BRAMBLE CREEK - WINTER - DANDELION

 DANDELION

WINTER



RESIDENTS:
Lily: Elder
Ivy: Adult
Rose: Adult
Honeysuckle: Child
Primrose: Child


Jobs available: 1 natural science/1 oceonography/ roll: 2 athletic and 2 CAS members
narrated by Honeysuckle.

the snow is falling, say my sister Primrose

Ivy wanted to talk to Rose before she went to work

Ivy got a promotion.

and time for my birthday

I am a knowledge sim and want to be a criminal mastermind. And I like boys.

I think Lily is bored being retired

she did call a friend over but she was my interested in shooing off the wolves

and then went back to skilling

Ivory and Rose both got promotions in their jobs.

and said about having a bit more money to spend on things.

we sort had a family meal and with friends too. But Primrose was on the phone and Ivy was skilling


I am still not sure if Ivy and my grandma get along.

Rose took me to the Baby Brambles to show me the ropes

as the shop will be mine one day.

and after work Rose and I went to Creaky chairs.

It was certainly interesting.

Lily practiced her chess while were at these stores.

and later Ivy and Rose learnt some charisma skills together, while Primrose watch something on the pc.

Lily had a late bath.

Mom has put the deeds to CReak Chairs in my name it now my shop but mom said I need to know how to everything before she fully hands it over.

I maybe stuck at the cashier but I do watch mum sell things, so hopefully, it won't be so bad when it is my turn.

time to catch up on my skills. Their is talk about a new private school opening up soon, maybe I can go to it and eventually we will have a college.

Ivy and Rose both like to do their skills together.

This is Parsley Bluebell, he is just my friend at the moment.

I went online and decided to go on a date with Parsley, not the love of my life but just somebody to date for now (maybe)

so we went to the pub, yep the pub but it does allow youngsters we can't order any acholic drinks.


So we though we have our first kiss together. I still know if he is the one but I might keep my options open.

the pub was empty.

at home Lily was dancing with Primrose

and my mums were having some time together

as they didn't have to work.

and then it was time for my sister birthday

Primrose, not sure what she chose to be, but she wants to be a Hall of farmer and is Bisexual.

Sorry no ending photo

SM: 22

Playable Sim: 36
deaths: 5
total: 41
Population: 902
Treasury: 100,071K

Pets available: 0
Children available: 0
College Slots: 0
Community Lots: 4 (free)
Owned Community lot: 9
Household: 9

Service:
Child adoption: 10k/10k
Pet adoptions: 10k/10k
Pet Trainer: not available
Butler: 5/5 Rich sims
Maid: 5/5 Rich sims
Exterminator: 5/5 lots w/roaches
Gardener/Garden club: 0/10 Gold Gardening badges
Matchmaker: 0/10
Nanny: 10/10
Repairman: 5/5 Max Mechanical
Grocery delivery: Yes
Takeaway: Yes
Police: 0/0
Fire department: 10k opened 

Subhoods

Vacation: No
Downtown: No
Business District: No
University: No
Apartments: No

Jobs:
Dance career: 1/2 (Tulip Bluebell topped/retired/Lily Dandelion (topped) retired Clover Gardenia)
Medical career: 1/2 (Cane Foxglove/Azala Gardenia topped/retired)
Gamer Career: 2/2 (Daisy/Eric Cowslip)
Journalism Career 1/1: (Brittany Parker)
Science career 2/2 (Sugarplum Cowslip/Crisanto Gardenia)
Military3/3 (Ivy and Rose Dandelion/Christy Foxglove)
Music Career 1/1 (Ben Long)
1/1 Adventure (Fleur Foxglove)
1/1 Architect (Wheat Bluebell)
1/2 The Law (Sorrel BlueBell)
2/2 Business Career (Maltese and Marigold Mallow)
1/1 Education (Elm Cowslip
Oceanography Career 0/1
0/1 Natural Scientist



Taxes: 
Bluebell: = 200,000
Bluebell 2: = 200,000
Cowslip: = 200,000
Cowslip2: =  20,000
Dandelion: =  150,000
Foxglove = 
Foxglove2: =  
Gardenia: =  
Long: =  
Mallow = 





























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRAMBLE CREEK B.A.C.C. - WINTER - BLUEBELL 2

BRAMBLE CREEK - FALL - COWSLIP 2

BRAMBLE CREEK B.A.C.C. - SPRING - NARROW