BRAMBLE CREEK - COWSLIP2 - WINTER

 COWSLIP 2

WINTER



RESIDENTS
Daisy: Adult
Orchid: Child
Violet: Child


Jobs available: 1 natural science/1 oceaongraphy/1 dance/1 medical/the law. dice roll: 2 new case family
Narrated by Violet

Mum had a date with some man while we went to school.

They become best friends

and had a little kiss before mum went to work

mum came home from work, I don't know if anybody told you she is know a Captain hero.

I ran out to meet her.

Orchid and I both do our homework together. It is easy to help each other.

But it wasn't too long until it was our birthday's

this is me I am like to make friends and I am not to sure what I want to do when I grow up. I like women.

this is Violet, she is a pleasure sim and wants to be a Celebrity Chef and also likes women

Violet and I went to the family shop to help mum sell some fish.

It got really busy and we run out of fish, but we got to rank 3

When we ran out of fish Violet and I fished for a bit. Hopefully, we caught enough to fill the shelves again tomorrow.

Violet and I love to have a pillow fight.

Then all us girls decided to sit and learn some skills.

Mum called for the taxi to take us to the family fish shop

Mum did the selling, I did the cashier and Violet chatted or fish to her hearts content.

we managed to get the shop to rank 4.

I met this teenager called Robin, but we didn't get on at first but I don't know something about her made me want to get to know her more.

We chatted and we laughed

and I took the plunge and got my first kiss.

It was very nice.

Mum invited Omar over

and he was doing silly things.

but mom had a surprise for him

she asked him 

to marry her. He said yes and moved in. Omar is a romance sim and wants to be a Professional Party guest.

I talked to Violet about it

and we didn't mind, we know mum loves us but she does need adult company sometimes. I sure dad would have wanted mum to be happy. I do.



SM: 22

Playable Sim: 36
deaths: 5
total: 41
Population: 902
Treasury: 921K

Pets available: 0
Children available: 0
College Slots: 0
Community Lots: 4 (free)
Owned Community lot: 9
Household: 9

Service:
Child adoption: 10k/10k
Pet adoptions: 10k/10k
Pet Trainer: not available
Butler: 5/5 Rich sims
Maid: 5/5 Rich sims
Exterminator: 5/5 lots w/roaches
Gardener/Garden club: 0/10 Gold Gardening badges
Matchmaker: 0/10
Nanny: 10/10
Repairman: 5/5 Max Mechanical
Grocery delivery: Yes
Takeaway: Yes
Police: 0/0
Fire department: 10k opened 

Subhoods

Vacation: No
Downtown: No
Business District: No
University: No
Apartments: No

Jobs:
Dance career: 1/2 (Tulip Bluebell topped/retired/Lily Dandelion (topped) retired Clover Gardenia)
Medical career: 1/2 (Cane Foxglove/Azala Gardenia topped/retired)
Gamer Career: 2/2 (Daisy/Eric Cowslip)
Journalism Career 1/1: (Brittany Parker)
Science career 2/2 (Sugarplum Cowslip/Crisanto Gardenia)
Military3/3 (Ivy and Rose Dandelion/Christy Foxglove)
Music Career 1/1 (Ben Long)
1/1 Adventure (Fleur Foxglove)
1/1 Architect (Wheat Bluebell)
1/2 The Law (Sorrel BlueBell)
2/2 Business Career (Maltese and Marigold Mallow)
1/1 Education (Elm Cowslip
Oceanography Career 0/1
0/1 Natural Scientist



Taxes: 
Bluebell: = 200,000
Bluebell 2: = 200,000
Cowslip: = 200,000
Cowslip2: =  20,000
Dandelion: = 
Foxglove = 
Foxglove2: =  
Gardenia: =  
Long: =  
Mallow = 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRAMBLE CREEK B.A.C.C. - WINTER - BLUEBELL 2

BRAMBLE CREEK - FALL - COWSLIP 2

BRAMBLE CREEK B.A.C.C. - SPRING - NARROW