BRAMBLE CREEK - WINTER - BLUEBELL 2

 BLUEBELL 2

WINTER



RESIDENTS:
Sorrell: Adult
Brittany: Adult
Lea Parker: Child
Meadow Parker: Child

Jobs available; 1 natural scientist/1 education
Narrated by Meadow Parker

I am so excited, Lea and me are nearly teenagers

Dad had a meal in peace and quiet

Lea and I, played chess together

and dad chatted on the phone

Lea was naughty and jumped up and down on the bed

dad brought in all the eggplants from the garden before winter properly arrived

ok time for birthdays.

this is me, Meadow, Romance, 20 lovers, Heterosexual

and this is Lea, Knowledge Mad Scientist, and Heterosexual 


Mom tried to fix the computer but I think it got the better of her.

her and dad got to go to the tv shop

and got it up to rank 5

Lea and I both brought home boys, their are brothers Elm 

Lead dated Elm

and she got her first kiss first

and I got to know Cedar

it didn't go quite right

but we also had our first kiss, but we missed a little.

and Mum and dad were also kissing at the shop.

Lea is going to be the heir, I don't mind, that means I can live my life the way I want to.

Dad told me all about it. He said don't worry their will help me out with money to set me up.

Mum was on the PC and I did my homework and Lea practiced her chess. I going to miss my family when I have to leave, but not for a while yet.

Mum talked to herself in the mirror.

It was meant to be snowing but their wasn't nothing out of the window



I love my sister and to hang out with her, I hope we won't lose touch when I do go and live on my own.

But she can be very loud on the phone.

I told Lea that our parents are going to give me money when I move out, she was not impressed

Dad was looking for bugs and found bees instead

and so did mom.

Has Lea is the Heir she gets to work at the tv shop

Dad put her to work as a cashier she was not impressed, she thought she was just going to manage the shop instead

while Lea was at the shop I went on a date with Cedar at the local pub, I know I'm just a teen but as long as we don't order an acholic drink, we are allowed in.

We are even allowed to play cards too.

Cedar and I sang karaoke that was fun.

I asked him to go steady with me. He was overwhelmed with the idea but still said yes.

Lea took elm out to the local restaurant

Their put them outside, it was a bit cold Lea said, but their still enjoyed their

meal. Lea paid of course.

But their did have a very cool time.

Even mum and dad were flirting at home.

then he read the newspaper about nature

Lea and I decided to watch a movie together. It might be our last one together.


SM: 22

Playable Sim: 35
deaths: 5
total: 40
Population: 880
Treasury: 701K

Pets available: 0
Children available: 0
College Slots: 0
Community Lots: 4 (free)
Owned Community lot: 9
Household: 9

Service:
Child adoption: 10k/10k
Pet adoptions: 10k/10k
Pet Trainer: not available
Butler: 5/5 Rich sims
Maid: 5/5 Rich sims
Exterminator: 5/5 lots w/roaches
Gardener/Garden club: 0/10 Gold Gardening badges
Matchmaker: 0/10
Nanny: 10/10
Repairman: 5/5 Max Mechanical
Grocery delivery: Yes
Takeaway: Yes
Police: 0/0
Fire department: 10k opened 

Subhoods

Vacation: No
Downtown: No
Business District: No
University: No
Apartments: No

Jobs:
Dance career: 1/2 (Tulip Bluebell topped/retired/Lily Dandelion (topped) retired Clover Gardenia)
Medical career: 1/2 (Cane Foxglove/Azala Gardenia topped/retired)
Gamer Career: 1/1 (Daisy Cowslip)
Journalism Career 1/1: (Brittany Parker)
Oceanography Career 1/1: (Eric Cowslip)
Science career 1/2 (Sugarplum Cowslip/Crisanto Gardenia)
Military3/3 (Ivy and Rose Dandelion/Christy Foxglove)
Music Career 1/1 (Ben Long)
1/1 Adventure (Fleur Foxglove)
1/1 Architect (Wheat Bluebell)
1/2 The Law (Sorrel BlueBell)
2/2 Business Career (Maltese and Marigold Mallow)
0/1 Natural Scientist
0/1 Education



Taxes: 
Bluebell: = 200,000
Bluebell 2: = 200,000
Cowslip: = 
Cowslip2: =  
Dandelion: = 
Foxglove = 
Foxglove2: =  
Gardenia: =  
Long: =  
Mallow = 

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRAMBLE CREEK B.A.C.C. - WINTER - BLUEBELL 2

BRAMBLE CREEK - FALL - COWSLIP 2

BRAMBLE CREEK B.A.C.C. - SPRING - NARROW