BRAMBLE CREEK - SUMMER - FOXGLOVE

 FOXGLOVE

SUMMER



RESIDENTS:
Cane: Adult
Christy: Adult
Fleur: Adult

Jobs available: 1 military and the roll 1 music
Narrated by Christy

I have managed to get myself a job in the military, not really my cup of tea but this is a small town/village, and you have to take what jobs are available. 

Hopefully Fleur is chatting to an old friend and not a new flame. You can see Cane in the background making some food.

Now it his time to be on the phone. I am trying to catch up with my reading, i prefer to read when it is quiet.

the shower broke again, i said to Fleur call the repairman but she said she will fix it herself

She didn't give up and eventually repaired it. I am sure she is not used to spending money, so she save costs when she can.

Cane is Cane, i live in their house but we are not close but he does work hard and has look after Fleur since she was a child.

I remembered to put my new threads on, i had forgotten all about them. I do like the colour green.

Oh dear Fleur isn't well, i told her to rest

and i cleaned up the rest of the floor. Even my work clothes are green

Cane does like to entertain,

and has friends over but needs to use our bed. I am thinking of moving Fleur and me into a new place and let Cane stay here, so he can entertain all he wants.

ok i let my inner child out, and jumped in the puddles, don't tell anyone but it was so much fun.

Fleur and Cane do like to play chess. Fleur is getting harder and harder to beat, and Cane really has to think through.

No not letting my inner child escape again. I need to get fit for my job and this is a fun way to do it.

and i like to learn all sorts too. Fleur is trying to make toys for the home business, but she doesn't seem to have much time, i know she has made some.

Well off to work i go, i hope it is a good one.

and Cane is off too.

And we are having baby this is why Fleur was feeling tired all the time.

I got a promotion and i had to tell someone Fleur was sleeping again so i called one of my old friends.

The toilet got blocked again, i wanted to call the repairman, but Fleur says its an easy job, we could easily do it and save us some money. So here I am unclogging my own toilet.

Fleur is catching up friends and tell them the good news.

Cane got a promotion, and need to learn more chess.

Sadly i didn't get a promotion this time, hopefully next time i will.

and the baby is growing bigger, i can't wait to be a mum.

Fleur is having a little rest, the pregnancy is taking a lot out of her

We had a date

and we decided to get

married on the spot. Fleur was happy we didn't have pay out for a wedding, hopefully one day she won't be so conservative about spending money. I am now Mrs Christy Foxglove.

I must have got the promotion for being in a very good mood.

Cane also got a promotion too.

See Fleur is working on toys for the home business, but being pregnant she can't make that many at a time.

and it wasn't too long until Fleur went into labour


and we had a baby girl called Snowdrop.

Fleur and Snowdrop stay home, Fleur tries to work on her toys. We are getting there slowly.

Cane loves being an uncle, but he still doesn't want any of his own.

I was telling Fleur about a film i had seen when i was a little girl. Hopefully one we might get a small cinema to watch films it would be fun for a date.

as i have to get up early for the morning shift. I look after Snowdrop, but it gives me that quiet time with just me and her.

Cane had one of his friends over again

and as usual he used

our bed for his fun. We really need to move or Cane does.

I think it would be nice just the three of us.


SM: 17

Playable Sim: 26
deaths: 4
total : 32
Population: 544
Treasury: 140K

Pets available: 0
Children available: 0
College Slots: 0
Community Lots: 3 (free)
Owned Community lot: 6
Household: 8

Service:
Child adoption: 10k/10k
Pet adoptions: 10k/10k
Pet Trainer: not available
Butler: 5/5 Rich sims
Maid: 5/5 Rich sims
Exterminator: 5/5 lots w/roaches
Gardener/Garden club: 0/10 Gold Gardening badges
Matchmaker: 0/10
Nanny: 10/10
Pet Trainer: not available
Repairman: 5/5 Max Mechanical
Grocery delivery: Yes
Takeaway: Yes
Police: 0/0 law enforcement
Fire department: 10k opened 

Subhoods

Vacation: No
Downtown: No
Business District: No
University: No
Apartments: No

Jobs:
Dance career: 2/2 (Tulip Bluebell/Lily Dandelion (topped))
Medical career: 2/2 (Cane Foxglove/Azala Gardenia)
Gamer Career: 1/1 (Daisy Cowslip)
Journalism Career 1/1: (Brittany Parker)
Oceanography Career 1/1: (Eric Cowslip)
Science career 2/2 (Sugarplum Cowslip/Nery Turner)
Military3/3 (Ivy and Rose Dandelion/Christy Foxglove)
Music Career 0/1


Taxes: 
Bluebell: = 10,000
Bluebell 2: = 10,000
Cowslip: = 10,000
Cowslip2: =  10,000
Dandelion: = 10,000
Foxglove: = 10,000
Gardenia: = 
Long: =




Word Count: 741
previous word count : 18,122
Cumulative word count:  18,863

Picture Count: 43
Previous Picture Count: 1,013
Cumulative Picture Count: 1,056











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRAMBLE CREEK B.A.C.C. - WINTER - BLUEBELL 2

BRAMBLE CREEK - FALL - COWSLIP 2

BRAMBLE CREEK B.A.C.C. - SPRING - NARROW