BRAMBLE CREEK B.A.C.C. - SPRING - MALLOW

 MALLOW

SPRING



RESIDENTS:
Maltese: Adult
Marigold: Adult
Mimosa: Teenager


Jobs available: 1 Dance/1 Medical/1 Gamer/2 The Law/1 Athletic/ 1 Firefighter/ 1Natural Science, and Journalism, 1 science/1 artist/ 1 paranormal/3 Criminal
roll:  2 Science
narrated by Mimosa

Off to school for me. I miss having my sister Mayflower around

and back home again to learn some moves in the chess game

and do my homework

Mum and dad both got promotions

and went and opened up the fashion shop, their added some other bits to the shop as well

and then got a bit romantic waiting for the taxi to take them home.

Mum agreed to let someone stay with us for three days

Both mum and dad had the day off and worked on their skills

I did my homework and waited for that person to arrive

Elmer Miguel

We had a laugh

He also gave me my first kiss and

and my first woohoo. I said to mum and dad I would behave but I didn't

We had a friend over and chatted about friendship

Elmer likes to dance

Mum and dad went to the fashion job and is doing amazingly well

I did behave myself this time when were left alone. I can't go to college I don't have enough points.

another promotion for mum and dad


Mum and dad chatted about cooking before going to sleep

Elmer found the bass

It is a special day today

It is my birthday

I grew up into adult

and so did Elmer

I asked him to move in permanently and he did, he is a romance sim and wants to be a Hall of Famer and put 11,000 to our pot of money.

Romance in the kitchen

Dad dreams about best friends

and then skills while Elmer and I talk about the weather

Mum has passed the fashion shop on to me, and it is my responsibility to earn some money

I don't think I will be going back for a while I don't feel well



SM: 28

(1pt for toc music)

Playable Sim: 48
deaths: 5
total: 53
Population: 1,484
Treasury: 70,000

Pets available: 0
Adoption Children available: 1
College Slots: 3/4
Community Lots: 5 (free)
Owned Community lot: 11
Household: 13

Service:
Child adoption: 10k/10k
Pet adoptions: 10k/10k
Pet Trainer: available
Butler: available
Maid: available
Exterminator: available
Gardener/Garden club: 0/10 Gold Gardening badges
Matchmaker: 0/10
Nanny: available
Repairman: available
Grocery delivery: Yes
Takeaway: Yes
Police: Yes
Fire department: Yes

Subhoods

Vacation: No
Downtown: No
Business District: No
University: Yes
Apartments: No

Jobs:
 1/2  Dance career: Clover Gardenia)
2/3 Gamer Career:  (Daisy/Eric Cowslip)
4/6  Science career (Sugarplum Cowslip/Crisanto Gardenia/Omar Lawson/Honey Dandelion)
3/3 Military (Ivy and Rose Dandelion/Christy Foxglove)
1/1 Music Career  (Ben Long)
1/1 Adventure (Fleur Foxglove)
1/1 Architect (Wheat Bluebell)
1/2 The Law (Sorrel BlueBell)
3/3 Business Career (Maltese and Marigold Mallow/Brittany Bluebell)
1/1 Education (Elm Cowslip)
1/1 Cleaner Career (Mayflower Mallow)
1/2 Athletic Career (Sophia Gardenia)
1 Showbusiness: (Tosha Bluebell)
1/2 firefighter (Narcissus Narrow)
1/1 Oceanography Career (Cedar Cowslip)
1/1 Artist career (Celadine Long
0/1 Natural Scientist
0/1 Journalism Career
0/2 Medical career



Taxes: 
Bluebell: = 100,000
Bluebell 2:  = 25,000
Cowslip:  = 20,000
  Cowslip2:  =  60,000
Dandelion: =  100,000
   Foxglove = 1,000
Foxglove 2: = 100,000
Gardenia: =  50,000
   Long: =  100,000
Mallow =  40,000
Fleig = 
Narrow = 
Sims =



































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRAMBLE CREEK B.A.C.C. - WINTER - BLUEBELL 2

BRAMBLE CREEK - FALL - COWSLIP 2

BRAMBLE CREEK B.A.C.C. - SPRING - NARROW