BRAMBLE CREEK - SUMMER - COWSLIP

 COWSLIP

SUMMER

Upper Middle Class ($40,000)

RESIDENTS
Sugarplum: Teenager; Family - Golden Anniversary:
Daisy: Child


Narrated By Sugarplum

Hi, that's my mum, would move to a new area, and mum, packed us off to school


she left us note, saying she didn't want to be and had found somebody that would take her to a larger town and lots more people. She thought we would be better off staying here.

I am just a teenager, and i have been left to look after my sister, mum did leave a few thousand in the bank for us. I can't get a job until my sister has her teenage birthday.

Luckily mum and left her bank card and log in details for banking online. I am glad she left us money, but she could have said goodbye.

I had to help my little sister with her homework, but nobody is going to help me with mine.

So glad i don't have to worry about money for a little while, that would have been too much for me.

I brought a boy home from school and he's name is Eric, he said he new to town too

we get on really great

we also had a slow dance

and also my first kiss, i don't think my feet touched the ground for while but i did send him home before Daisy came home, i don't want her to get the wrong idea.

Tulip Bluebell popped around, to see how we were doing, she had heard from her boys about what had happened and if i need anything just to give her a call



my homework is hard when you have nobody to help you, i am sure i will get there in the end.

I managed to cook some mac and cheese for Daisy and I

she didn't settle very well for some reason that night, I hope it wasn't my cooking.

We haven't been here that long to make any enemies, but somebody kicked our trash can over, i hope i managed to get to in time before any cockroaches appear.

god knows what goes down this toilet, well i know what goes down it but it shouldn't be getting blocked so quickly, and another thing i have to do, i not a grown up, i should have to worry about this things.

I always try to make a nice tea for Daisy and me, and ask about her day. She said they played with toy aeroplanes and their learnt how aeroplanes are made.

Daisy got upset again, and asking if we are moving again, and she misses her mum. So do i, we haven't heard anything from her at all.

I do try and keep Daisy occupied as much as possible, but with cooking, cleaning, Daisy does help a little bit with that, But paying the household bills, and all that other stuff, sometimes it gets a bit too much.

Luckily she has made friends at school, i haven't seen Eric since the day i had my first kiss. I am sure he must be around somewhere, but i didn't ask him to be my boyfriend or anything like that.

My toilet blocked again, i am the only one using it, maybe the pipes are old and don't like things go through them.



I am so proud of myself, i got a+ but i wish i could tell my mum too. I am sure Daisy will be happy for me as well.

She still speaks to her friends everyday

We managed to sit down and watch Tv together, My adult birthday is soon, and i hope to go to work and earn some money so i can open up my own electronics store.

Adult stuff again. I will soon be adult, i already feel like an adult but i will be a legal adult instead.

My friend Randy London came home with me from school and we watched television together

Daisy had brought home Rose with her too, but we still had to do our homework.


Randy and Rose got on too, their talked about birds






BRAMBLE CREEK STATS:

SM: 5
Playable Sim: 5
Population: 5
Treasury: 50K
Pets available: 0
Children available: 0
College Slots: 0
Community Lots: 0

Service:
Child adoption: 0k/10k
Pet adoptions: 0k/10k
Pet Trainer: not available
Butler: 1/5 Rich sims
Maid: 1/5 Rich sims
Exterminator: 0/5 lots w/roaches
Gardener/Garden club: 0/10 Gold Gardening badges
Matchmaker: 0/0
Nanny: 0/10
Pet Trainer: not available
Repairman: 0/5 Max Mechanical
Grocery delivery: no
Takeaway: no
Police: 0/0 law enforcement
Fire department: 0/5 read Fire safety

Subhoods

Vacation: No
Downtown: No
Business District: No
University: No
Apartments: No

Jobs:
Dance career: 1/2 (Tulip Bluebell






Word Count: 684
previous word count : 622
Overall word count: 1,306


Picture Count: 29
Previous Picture Count: 24
Overall Picture Count: 53
(Have not included data)

Comments

  1. I love that each chapter has a unique narrator...

    Oooh! And we get to meet the other family, that's neat. Come say hi~

    What a sweet pair - poor kids who get left behind by their mother.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BRAMBLE CREEK B.A.C.C. - WINTER - BLUEBELL 2

BRAMBLE CREEK - FALL - COWSLIP 2

BRAMBLE CREEK B.A.C.C. - SPRING - NARROW