BRAMBLE CREEK - SPRING - BLUEBELL TWO

 BLUEBELL TWO

SPRING



RESIDENTS:
Sorrel: Family: Golden Anniversary. Straight



Narrated by Sorrel


I have moved into my own place and i already have bills. Mum told me there is always bills to pay.


Eric, Lily and Azala welcomed me to my new home. Not sure what Eric is up to here. I won't spoilt for you when you read his update.

I chatted with a few friends

and had dinner in my new place. I feel this going to be a good home

I even started doing some gardening too

but those weeds grown dam fast and you have to keep on top it too.

I invited Meadow over for a date, it started off well but there was nothing there all i could think about was Brittany.

I ended the date and did some fishing to clear my head to know exactly what i want.

that's right i called Brittany over and

told her that i love her

and she moved in straightaway. She is a family sim, and wants to be a captain hero, but we will have to wait and see what happens with the jobs that come up. She also brought a bit of money. So we decided to open up a shop with the money.


Brittany went off into town and got herself a phone

and something to eat and some new clothes too.

and I worked on the garden.

We also found out that we are expecting, so i proposed i love Brittany and was going to propose before this happened but it is good. We will get married after the baby has been born.


she did say yes by the way.

We managed to open up a tv shop. We have quite a visitors from outer town, which helps an awful lot too.

Brittany and I had chat at the end of the day. She still wants to work at the shop while she is pregnant. I think it is too much for her. But she knows what she can or cannot do.

We went back to the shop and the television are going very quickly. I didn't know that there was a demand for them.

We did manage to get the shop up to level two.

When we came back Brittany sat and watched tv.

The crops are growing great, i forgot to tell you i have planted tomatoes, hopefully, i can grow all sorts of stuff soon. especially before winter comes, i also got this bug catcher things, to help the plants not get eaten by bugs.

and more fishing as their is nothing to do while we wait for the baby to arrive

oh look at the size of that fish. It is big. Nearly half my size.

Brittany got up with some friends that she had talked to for while, and told them she was having a baby.

I really fancied trying to paint a picture, not sure if it is going to be any good.


 SM: 11
Playable Sim: 17
deaths: 4
Population: 231
Treasury: 64K

Pets available: 0
Children available: 0
College Slots: 0
Community Lots: 2 (free)
Owned Community lot: 2

Service:
Child adoption: 10k/10k
Pet adoptions: 10k/10k
Pet Trainer: not available
Butler: 2/5 Rich sims
Maid: 2/5 Rich sims
Exterminator: 5/5 lots w/roaches
Gardener/Garden club: 0/10 Gold Gardening badges
Matchmaker: 0/10
Nanny: 8/10
Pet Trainer: not available
Repairman: 0/5 Max Mechanical
Grocery delivery: Yes
Takeaway: Yes
Police: 0/0 law enforcement
Fire department: 10k opened

Subhoods

Vacation: No
Downtown: No
Business District: No
University: No
Apartments: No

Jobs:
Dance career: 2/2 (Tulip Bluebell/Lily Dandelion)
Medical career: 1/2 (Cane Foxglove/Azala Gardenia)

Taxes: 
Bluebell: = 4,000
Bluebell 2: = 4000
Cowslip = 
Dandelion = 
Foxglove = 
Gardenia = 



Word Count: 497
previous word count : 11,651
Cumulative word count:  12,148

Picture Count: 28
Previous Picture Count: 594
Cumulative Picture Count: 622













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRAMBLE CREEK B.A.C.C. - WINTER - BLUEBELL 2

BRAMBLE CREEK - FALL - COWSLIP 2

BRAMBLE CREEK B.A.C.C. - SPRING - NARROW