BRAMBLE CREEK - FALL - LONG

 LONG

FALL 



RESIDENTS:
Alyssa: Adult
Benjamin: Adult
Celandine: Child
Red: Baby


Jobs available: 1/Natural scientist   Roll 2 business careers
narrated by Celandine.


I know my parents love me, but they don't really have time for me

Dad helps run out shop with mum

or mum is looking after the new baby

I just feel a little left out

Daddy got a promotion

and Red become a toddler

but they forgot to take a picture.

Dad taught red potty training and talking.

and now mum pregnant again, another child to get their attention.

Dad didn't get promotion this time, but has the time to get food for Red

See i play all on my own

They did buy me some new clothes

the only time they spend with me is when their are alseep.

I even do my homework by myself.

I love my little brother, and i taught him a nursery rhyme

and played peek"a"boo but sometimes i wish i had someone bigger or my parents pay me attention.

They manage to talk to each other. if i get married i am only going to have the one baby and all my attention will be on that child.

I mean this cute picture right, but mum is playing with Red not me, well i might be at school but that's beside the points.

Dad said it won't be long till we have a new sibling.

and dad was right

We have a new brother called Mercury.


Dad is looking after the children while mum sleeps.

see on my own again.

Well it's Red birthday today maybe he will play with me or give me some attention.

nice pyjamas.


mom and dad went to the shop again and got up to level 4

at least Red can come to school with me.

and the parents stay home and look after Mercury.

Mum has time for Red

They played red hands

and chatted at the table about elephants

Then Red and went and played with Meadow Parker, dad was on the phone, mum is skilling and the baby is playing.

and we have a another birthday Mercury is about to become

a toddler.


SM: 18

Playable Sim: 32
deaths: 5
total : 37
Population: 666
Treasury: 300K

Pets available: 0
Children available: 0
College Slots: 0
Community Lots: 4 (free)
Owned Community lot: 9
Household: 9

Service:
Child adoption: 10k/10k
Pet adoptions: 10k/10k
Pet Trainer: not available
Butler: 5/5 Rich sims
Maid: 5/5 Rich sims
Exterminator: 5/5 lots w/roaches
Gardener/Garden club: 0/10 Gold Gardening badges
Matchmaker: 0/10
Nanny: 10/10
Pet Trainer: not available
Repairman: 5/5 Max Mechanical
Grocery delivery: Yes
Takeaway: Yes
Police: 0/0 law enforcement
Fire department: 10k opened 

Subhoods

Vacation: No
Downtown: No
Business District: No
University: No
Apartments: No

Jobs:
Dance career: 1/2 (Tulip Bluebell/Lily Dandelion (topped) retired Clover Gardenia)
Medical career: 1/2 (Cane Foxglove/Azala Gardenia topped/retired)
Gamer Career: 1/1 (Daisy Cowslip)
Journalism Career 1/1: (Brittany Parker)
Oceanography Career 1/1: (Eric Cowslip)
Science career 1/2 (Sugarplum Cowslip/Crisanto Gardenia)
Military3/3 (Ivy and Rose Dandelion/Christy Foxglove)
Music Career 1/1 (Ben Long)
1/1 Adventure (Fleur Foxglove)
1/1 Architect (Wheat Bluebell)
1/1 The Law (Sorrel BlueBell)


Taxes: 
Bluebell: = 20,000
Bluebell 2: = 20,000
Cowslip: = 20,000
Cowslip2: =  20,000
Dandelion: = 20,000
Foxglove = 5,000
Foxglove2: =  5,000
Gardenia: =  20,000
Long: =  20,000
Mallow =




Word Count: 362
previous word count : 24,469
Cumulative word count:  24,831

Picture Count: 36
Previous Picture Count: 1,491
Cumulative Picture Count: 1,527













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRAMBLE CREEK B.A.C.C. - WINTER - BLUEBELL 2

BRAMBLE CREEK - FALL - COWSLIP 2

BRAMBLE CREEK B.A.C.C. - SPRING - NARROW