BRAMBLE CREEK - FALL - FOXGLOVE

 FOXGLOVE

FALL



RESIDENTS:
Cane:

Jobs available: 1/science - 1/dance  roll = win 5k
narrated by Cane

So i did it, i finally moved out and into my own little place. I didn't want to leave Fleur until i know she was happy, and she is.

I can't be late, lucky everything is unpacked and we are ready to go.

I got another promotion but there is a lot of skilling to be done, but i need fun first.

I invited Christin over

and we certainly had fun. At least it is not in Christy and Fleur double bed, my own double bed.

i managed to some skilling, and the phone rang

It was Komei he said we haven't spend much time with each other so i invited him over and he brought his friend Goopy

I know i shouldn't have done, i gossiped about Fleur

and the horrible cockroaches.

i managed to have some fun with Komei in the hot tub but i don't think Goopy was to happy.


time for some food, spaghetti.

sugar, i burnt it.

another day another dollar, actually another day off. I called Christian

and came over, i also ordered Chinese, i don't think Christian was hungry

He also brought a friend over Adam Wood

I got to know him a bit, but then he went home.

time for some more skilling.

I found a machine, where i can party all night and work all day.

Yes another promotion, but a lot more skilling to do again. But I am loving this life. The freedom of not having anybody telling me how to behave. or trying to behave in front of Fleur.

I call Adam Wood over again

we flirted, we kissed

and I invited him into the hot tub again.

we got romantic

and saucy

and did it in the hot tub.

I didn't get all the skilling done even with my new machine.

so i didn't get the last promotion i need to top the career.

i had quick dip in the hot tub and then the phone rang, just someone catching up.

I played games on the computer instead of skilling. But it is my life and i chose how i live it.




SM: 17

Playable Sim: 28
deaths: 5
total : 33
Population: 561
Treasury: 265K

Pets available: 0
Children available: 0
College Slots: 0
Community Lots: 4 (free)
Owned Community lot: 8
Household: 9

Service:
Child adoption: 10k/10k
Pet adoptions: 10k/10k
Pet Trainer: not available
Butler: 5/5 Rich sims
Maid: 5/5 Rich sims
Exterminator: 5/5 lots w/roaches
Gardener/Garden club: 0/10 Gold Gardening badges
Matchmaker: 0/10
Nanny: 10/10
Pet Trainer: not available
Repairman: 5/5 Max Mechanical
Grocery delivery: Yes
Takeaway: Yes
Police: 0/0 law enforcement
Fire department: 10k opened 

Subhoods

Vacation: No
Downtown: No
Business District: No
University: No
Apartments: No

Jobs:
Dance career: 2/2 (Tulip Bluebell/Lily Dandelion (topped))
Medical career: 2/2 (Cane Foxglove/Azala Gardenia)
Gamer Career: 1/1 (Daisy Cowslip)
Journalism Career 1/1: (Brittany Parker)
Oceanography Career 1/1: (Eric Cowslip)
Science career 1/2 (Sugarplum Cowslip)
Military3/3 (Ivy and Rose Dandelion/Christy Foxglove)
Music Career 1/1 (Ben Long)
0/1 Adventure
1/1 Architect (Wheat Bluebell)
1/1 Law (Sorrel BlueBell)


Taxes: 
Bluebell: = 20,000
Bluebell 2: = 20,000
Cowslip: = 20,000
Cowslip2: =  20,000
Dandelion: = 20,000
Foxglove = 5,000
Foxglove2: = 
Gardenia: =  
Long: = 




Word Count: 371
previous word count : 22,768
Cumulative word count:  23,139

Picture Count: 30
Previous Picture Count: 1,358
Cumulative Picture Count: 1,388














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRAMBLE CREEK B.A.C.C. - WINTER - BLUEBELL 2

BRAMBLE CREEK - FALL - COWSLIP 2

BRAMBLE CREEK B.A.C.C. - SPRING - NARROW