BRAMBLE CREEK B.A.C.C. -WINTER - COWSLIP2

 BRAMBLE CREEK B.A.C.C. 

 COWSLIP2

WINTER



RESIDENTS:
Daisy and Amar: Elders
Lea and Marion: Adults
Poppy: Child
Lewesia: Toddler


JOBS AVAILABLE: 3 x Journalist/2 x Slacker/2 x Science/3 x Criminal/1+ Paranormal
ROS: 1 x Taxi Driver
narrated by Marion


The in-laws went to our community lots Catch the fish rank 7

and Cowslip cakes rank 7

I asked Lea to marry me

and she said yes and we got

married straightaway. I took her last Cowslip.

It was also Lewesia birthday

he is now a child

I also got a promotion and my father-in-law retired from his job.

all the adults of the family skilling.

Daisy had to fix the computer

Poppy and Lewesia played in the kitchen

and Lea and I played chess

Daisy helped Lewesia with his homework

and helped feed the children too.

The in-laws went back to the shops cowslip cakes rank 8

and the grocery store rank 8

and when their got back, Lea and I had a home date

It was very nice to spend some time with Lea

before the children got home from school

We nearly all managed to have a family meal together

Daisy and Amar also had a home date too

Their seemed to lost in love

too. And a smooch too.

Poppy skilled and Lewesia watched television before school

Daisy maxed her body skill

Lea and I both got promotions and I skilled for my last skill and Lea painted next to me

Lea was up with the children in the morning listen chat about plays.

Amar was chatting to someone about fried eggs

After the children had gone Daisy relaxed on a chair

then went and played chess with Amar

then she played with the children when their got home

and it was time for Poppy's birthday

she is now a teenager. She is Popularity sim and her ltw is to use max influence  200 times

Le and both got our ltw in the Culinary career, Lea new ltw is to graduated 3 children from college and mine is sculpt 300 pieces



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRAMBLE CREEK B.A.C.C. - WINTER - BLUEBELL 2

BRAMBLE CREEK - FALL - COWSLIP 2

BRAMBLE CREEK B.A.C.C. - SPRING - NARROW