BRAMBLE CREEK B.A.C.C. - FALL - FOXGLOVE

 B.A.C.C.

FOXGLOVE

FALL



RESIDENTS:
Cane


Roll: 1 x politics/ jobs available/ 1 x artist
narrated by Cane

I am getting older and slower, i still enjoy having my garden

and using my hot tub

and chatting on the PC but running around trying to date lots of people has faded.

I like my own company more and more

and i can still do things for myself

the cucumbers were ready to harvest and I just sold the lot of them. I don't need all that food

I replanted strawberries

and watered them.

Goopy popped over for a visit

he came to see me, I didn't phone him. But we had some fun.


did you know the jumping and kicking puddles is a lot of fun, and we should do it more often

I wanted to meet my new nephew Armando

and we chatted

and I also spent some time with Flax too.

Then had to tend to my garden.

and I talked to some of the plants.

and relaxed in my hot tub.

Fleur, Snowdrop and Flax dropped over again

and I got to talk to Snowdrop for a bit .

my garden is getting overgrown again

I called Fleur over again

and tended my garden while I waited

I had a quick laugh and chat with Flax

I told Fleur my affairs were in order and we should be proud of ourselves, for overcoming our tough beginnings.

and sadly this is my last time on this earth

but I am pleased with what I have achieved and done.



SM: 36


Playable Sim: 63
deaths: 9
total: 72
Population: 2,592
Treasury: 567,000

(1pt for toc music)
(1pt for toc science)
(1pt toc Architect)
(1pt for Oceanography)
(1pt for Paranormal)
(1pt Adventurer
(1pt for Business)


Pets available: 1
Adoption Children available: 1/1
College Slots: 0/8
Community Lots: 
Owned Community lot: 27
Household: 15

Service:
Child adoption: 10k/10k
Pet adoptions: 10k/10k
Pet Trainer: available
Butler: available
Maid: available
Exterminator: available
Gardener/Garden club: 0/10 Gold Gardening badges
Matchmaker: 0/10
Nanny: available
Repairman: available
Grocery delivery: Yes
Takeaway: Yes
Police: Yes
Fire department: Yes

Subhoods

Vacation: Yes
Downtown: No
Business District: No
University: Yes
Apartments: Yes


Taxes: 
Bluebell: = 100,000
Bluebell 2:  = 100,000
Cowslip:  = 50,000
  Cowslip2:  =  100,000
Dandelion: =  100,000
   Foxglove = died
Foxglove 2: = 
Gardenia: =  
   Long: =  
Mallow =  
Fleig = 
Narrow = 
Sims = 
Dandelion = 
Tagletes = 



TOTAL = 567,000
































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRAMBLE CREEK B.A.C.C. - WINTER - BLUEBELL 2

BRAMBLE CREEK - FALL - COWSLIP 2

BRAMBLE CREEK B.A.C.C. - SPRING - NARROW