BRAMBLE CREEK B.A.C.C. - SUMMER - DANDELION

 B.A.C.C.

DANDELION

SUMMER



RESIDENTS:
Primrose:


JOBS AVAILABLE:  ARCHITECTURE 1/3, CRIMINAL 2/4, DANCE1/3, FIREFIGHTER 1/4, GAMER 1/2, INTELLIGENCE 0/2, JOURNALISM 0/1, MEDICAL 1/2
NATURAL SCIENCE  0/1 SCIENCE 6/9, THE LAW 1/3/ MUSIC 1/1

roll: Adopt an animal
narrated by Primrose

Well i have my own place, the person i was supposed to be with ended up with somebody else. But that's ok, i brought myself a little house and it is already furnished.

I had quite a few neighbours and friends pop around to say hello

and I invited Jess from college

to have a little fun

and romance

my guests all got hungry so i made them a meal

and Jess and I made use of the bed

I managed to get a job in the Journalism career

I start tomorrow but now I am playing the sims

I didn't feel very well before work, maybe it was just nerves

Jess left me a lovely statue for our date. I have no need for it so I sold it.

ok ready for work here I go

I actually got a promotion on my first day and came back really hungry, and then my belly expanded and I realized that I am pregnant.

my life was eating

skilling

and going to work

and sleeping.

I invited Mayhew over for a date

fun was had

by all

There was a thunderstorm and it struck my tree and caught fire but luckily the rain put it out again.

I went out to put some rubbish in the bin and I went into

labour and gave birth to twins. A girl called Pansy and a boy called Psalm

I managed to get some dangelemaster for them.


SM: 34

(1pt for toc music)
(1pt for toc science)
(1pt toc Architect)
(1pt for Oceanography)
(1pt for Paranormal)
(1pt Adventurer
 (i haven't added it I think I add that one last round)
(1pt for Business)

Playable Sim: 62
deaths: 7
total: 69
Population: 2,312
Treasury: 1,506,000
(have spent any money yet)

Pets available: 0
Adoption Children available: 1/1
College Slots: 3/4
Community Lots: 
Owned Community lot: 22
Household: 14

Service:
Child adoption: 10k/10k
Pet adoptions: 10k/10k
Pet Trainer: available
Butler: available
Maid: available
Exterminator: available
Gardener/Garden club: 0/10 Gold Gardening badges
Matchmaker: 0/10
Nanny: available
Repairman: available
Grocery delivery: Yes
Takeaway: Yes
Police: Yes
Fire department: Yes

Subhoods

Vacation: No
Downtown: No
Business District: No
University: Yes
Apartments: Yes

Jobs:
 1/3  Dance career: Alyssa Long )
2/3 Gamer Career:  (Daisy/Eric Cowslip/Benjamin Long)
6/9  Science career (/Crisanto Gardenia/Omar Lawson/Honey Dandelion/Jihoon Narrow /Lea Parker)
2/6 Military (Ivy Dandelion//Nettle Narrow/ Honeysuckle Dandelion)
1/2 Music Career  (Ben long/Maltese Mallow)
3/3 Adventure /Fleur Foxglove/Parsley Bluebell/Clover Gardenia)
1/1 Architect (Wheat Bluebell)
1/2 The Law (Sorrel BlueBell)
3/3 Business Career (Maltese and Marigold Mallow/Brittany Bluebell)
1/1 Education (Elm Cowslip)
1/1 Cleaner Career (Mayflower Mallow)
3/4 Athletic Career (Sophia Gardenia/Celeste Gast/Elm Parker/ Elmer Miguel)
1 Showbusiness: (Tosha Bluebell)
2/4 firefighter (Narcissus Narrow/Marcel Siew)
1/1 Oceanography Career (Cedar Cowslip)
1/1 Artist career (Celadine Long)
1/3 Criminal career (Jill Fleig)
2/2 Culinary (Violet Cowslip/Marion Mcullough)
0/1 Natural Scientist
1/1 Journalism Career (Primrose Dandelion)
0/2 Medical career



Taxes: 
Bluebell: = 100,000
Bluebell 2:  = 25,000
Cowslip:  = 100,000
  Cowslip2:  =  100,000
Dandelion: =  50,000
   Foxglove = 5,000
Foxglove 2: = 120,000
Gardenia: =  150,000
   Long: =  110,00
Mallow =  100,000
Fleig = 100,000
Narrow = 10,000
Sims = 10,000
Dandelion = 0
Tagletes = 0



TOTAL = 1,626.000
























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRAMBLE CREEK B.A.C.C. - WINTER - BLUEBELL 2

BRAMBLE CREEK - FALL - COWSLIP 2

BRAMBLE CREEK B.A.C.C. - SPRING - NARROW