BRAMBLE CREEK - B.A.C.C. - FOXGLOVE - SUMMER

B.A.C.C.

FOXGLOVE

SUMMER



RESIDENTS:
Cane: Elder


JOBS AVAILABLE:  ARCHITECTURE 1/3, ATHLETIC 1/2, CRIMINAL 2/4, DANCE1/3, FIREFIGHTER 1/2, GAMER 1/2, INTELLIGENCE 0/2, JOURNALISM 0/1, MEDICAL 1/2
NATURAL SCIENCE  0/1 SCIENCE 6/9, THE LAW 1/3

Roll: +1 Music
narrated by Cane

oops i phone someone to early in the morning

and I also need to weed my garden

This is Kent Sell

We had lots of phone

it was a great day.

but i had a intruder

the cops came but the burglar got away with my clock

as i was up early, i decided to harvest my tomatoes plants

They is plenty of them to harvest

later on I called Vincent (he has a very strange last name)

and another day

of fun

I planted some strawberries to see how their turn out

a lot of hard work

This Irfan

another day of great fun

around the house

and in the hot tub

but I did need a rest, I am not a young man anymore

I invited Fluer and my niece and nephew over. I wanted to get to know them

it was fun, i talked to Snowdrop about make-up

and Elephants. I did talk to Flax too.

When they went home I attended to my plants

and chatted with friends on the phone.

I had been chatting to someone online and called them over

I had quick breakfast before their turned up

This is Darren Trimble

another fun day for me

romancing the day away

and I cooled off in the hot tub


SM: 32

(1pt for toc music)
(1pt for toc science)
(1pt toc Architect)
(1pt for Oceanography)
(1pt for Paranormal)

Playable Sim: 58
deaths: 6
total: 64
Population: 2,048
Treasury: 926,000
(have spent any money yet)

Pets available: 0
Adoption Children available: 1
College Slots: 1/4
Community Lots: 
Owned Community lot: 17
Household: 15

Service:
Child adoption: 10k/10k
Pet adoptions: 10k/10k
Pet Trainer: available
Butler: available
Maid: available
Exterminator: available
Gardener/Garden club: 0/10 Gold Gardening badges
Matchmaker: 0/10
Nanny: available
Repairman: available
Grocery delivery: Yes
Takeaway: Yes
Police: Yes
Fire department: Yes

Subhoods

Vacation: No
Downtown: No
Business District: No
University: Yes
Apartments: Yes

Jobs:
 1/2  Dance career: Clover Gardenia)
2/3 Gamer Career:  (Daisy/Eric Cowslip)
6/6  Science career (/Crisanto Gardenia/Omar Lawson/Honey Dandelion/Jihoon Narrow /Lea Parker)
2/6 Military (Ivy Dandelion/Christy Foxglove/Nettle Narrow/ Honeysuckle Dandelion)
1/2 Music Career  (Ben Long)
2/2 Adventure (Fleur Foxglove/Parsley Bluebell)
1/1 Architect (Wheat Bluebell)
1/2 The Law (Sorrel BlueBell)
3/3 Business Career (Maltese and Marigold Mallow/Brittany Bluebell)
1/1 Education (Elm Cowslip)
1/1 Cleaner Career (Mayflower Mallow)
2/4 Athletic Career (Sophia Gardenia/Celeste Gast/Elm Parker)
1 Showbusiness: (Tosha Bluebell)
2/2 firefighter (Narcissus Narrow/Marcel Siew)
1/1 Oceanography Career (Cedar Cowslip)
1/1 Artist career (Celadine Long)
1/3 Criminal career (Jill Fleig)
2/2 Culinary (Violet Cowslip/Marion Mcullough)
0/1 Natural Scientist
0/1 Journalism Career
0/2 Medical career




Taxes: 
Bluebell: = 100,000
Bluebell 2:  = 25,000
Cowslip:  = 100,000
  Cowslip2:  =  100,000
Dandelion: =  50,000
   Foxglove = 5,000
Foxglove 2: = 
Gardenia: =  
   Long: =  
Mallow =  
Fleig = 
Narrow = 
Sims = 

TOTAL = 926,000



































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRAMBLE CREEK B.A.C.C. - WINTER - BLUEBELL 2

BRAMBLE CREEK - FALL - COWSLIP 2

BRAMBLE CREEK B.A.C.C. - SPRING - NARROW