BRAMBLE CREEK B.A.C.C. - SPRING - FOXGLOVE2

 FOXGLOVE 2

SPRING


RESIDENTS:
Christy: Adult
Fleur: Adult
Snowdrop: Child
Flax: Child

Jobs available: 1 Dance/1 Medical/1 gamer/2 The Law/1 Athletic/ 1 firefighter/Natural Science, Firefighter, and Journalism, 1 science/1 artist/ 1 paranormal
roll:  nothing
narrated by Flax

We have moved to a new house, mums didn't like the shape of the other one this is a bit more like a house, we all have our own bedrooms and bathrooms, we even have a guest room. this is our study.

We have a really nice big kitchen too.

Both mums are having a meal with Snowdrop

snowdrop and I watched some tv and she bragged about have to 2 bffs

.
and it is her birthday too. Fortune - Ballet Dancer and Gay

I asked mum Fluer to help with my homework and that is my sister in the background all grown up.

Snowdrop had to get up really early and help out with selling Fleur Flowers

she was not impressed

Mum Christy invited over the private headmaster

we thought it was going well

but for some reason, we didn't get in.

Mum Fleur got a promotion

and chatted online to someone

We invited the Private Headmaster over again.

and it went really well, and now Snowdrop and I are in Private school

one morning I forgot to do my homework, and I asked mum Fluer to help me.

This time just mums went to the flower shop, that so much easier to write

it did well even though it was raining.

Snowdrop wanted to meet someone new, so we got a crystal ball to help her find someone

I think her name is Heather

but she got one well. But that has nothing to do with me.

This is Snowdrop room, a bit to girly for me

and this is my room. It is cool, isn't it?

Snowdrop called over Heather again

and got her first kiss. I was going to say yuck but I will be a teenager soon and I think I would like to have a first kiss too.

But not quite yet, time to play red hands with mum

and tell her about a funny joke

time to grow up and be a bit more responsible 

Well, just a little bit. I want Romance in my life and music I want to be a Rock God

Mum that's disgusting behave yourself.



SM: 27

Playable Sim: 46
deaths: 5
total: 52
Population: 1,404
Treasury: 70,000

Pets available: 0
Adoption Children available: 1
College Slots: 1/4
Community Lots: 5 (free)
Owned Community lot: 11
Household: 13

Service:
Child adoption: 10k/10k
Pet adoptions: 10k/10k
Pet Trainer: available
Butler: available
Maid: available
Exterminator: available
Gardener/Garden club: 0/10 Gold Gardening badges
Matchmaker: 0/10
Nanny: available
Repairman: available
Grocery delivery: Yes
Takeaway: Yes
Police: Yes
Fire department: Yes

Subhoods

Vacation: No
Downtown: No
Business District: No
University: Yes
Apartments: No

Jobs:
Dance career: 1/2  Clover Gardenia)
Gamer Career: 2/3 (Daisy/Eric Cowslip)
Science career 4/4 (Sugarplum Cowslip/Crisanto Gardenia/Omar Lawson/Honey Dandelion)
Military3/3 (Ivy and Rose Dandelion/Christy Foxglove)
Music Career 1/1 (Ben Long)
1/1 Adventure (Fleur Foxglove)
1/1 Architect (Wheat Bluebell)
1/2 The Law (Sorrel BlueBell)
3/3 Business Career (Maltese and Marigold Mallow/Brittany Bluebell)
1/1 Education (Elm Cowslip)
1/1 Cleaner Career (Mayflower Mallow)
1/2 Athletic Career (Sophia Gardenia)
1 Showbusiness: (Tosha Bluebell)
1/2 firefighter (Narcissus Narrow)
1/1 Oceanography Career (Cedar Cowslip)
0/1 Natural Scientist
0/1 Journalism Career
0/1 Artist career
0/2 Medical career



Taxes: 
Bluebell: = 100,000
Bluebell 2:  = 25,000
Cowslip:  = 20,000
  Cowslip2:  =  60,000
Dandelion: =  100,000
   Foxglove = 1,000
Foxglove 2: = 100,000
Gardenia: =  
   Long: =  
Mallow =  
Fleig = 
Narrow = 
Sims =




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRAMBLE CREEK B.A.C.C. - WINTER - BLUEBELL 2

BRAMBLE CREEK B.A.C.C. - SPRING - NARROW

BRAMBLE CREEK - FALL - COWSLIP 2