BRAMBLE CREEK B.A.C.C. - SPRING- FOXGLOVE

 FOXGLOVE

SPRING



RESIDENTS:
Cane: Adult

Jobs available: Jobs available: 1 Dance/1 Medical/1 gamer/1 The Law/1 Athletic/ 1 firefighter/Natural Science, Firefighter, and Journalism, 1 science/1 artist/ 1 paranormal
roll:  1 the law
narrated by Cane

So I am off on a date

They have done The Lucky Shack up very vintgage

I had a date with Adam Woods it went really well.

I must be getting old, i have decided to start growing vegetables.

and i even got a bee hive.

Yep ok i am old it is my

birthday. I also retired from my job too.

I also had a date with Mako St Julien

actually someone my own age lol

It went really well, and cos i had nowhere to be I didn't rush the date.

but I still had to tend to the vegetable garden.

I also invited Fleur and Christy over.

I wanted to show them the make-over of my house. Fleur said it was really nice.

more tending of the garden, whom knew gardening took up so much time.

and Lily Dandelion popped over to say hellow and watch some sport but not baseball.

I even got a new clock too.

The veggies are growing really nicely and i even get honey from the bees

but it does tire you out, well maybe it just me.

I called Adam just keep up with friends

I also had a new date with Jihoon something

and you know how it goes.

I decided to have a rest for dating and concentrate on getting rid of the weeds on

my vegetable garden, i got a little bit cold and put some clothes on.

Not sure about this closet, might be a little too modern for me.


SM: 27

Playable Sim: 46
deaths: 5
total: 52
Population: 1,404
Treasury: 70,000

Pets available: 0
Adoption Children available: 1
College Slots: 1/4
Community Lots: 5 (free)
Owned Community lot: 11
Household: 13

Service:
Child adoption: 10k/10k
Pet adoptions: 10k/10k
Pet Trainer: available
Butler: available
Maid: available
Exterminator: available
Gardener/Garden club: 0/10 Gold Gardening badges
Matchmaker: 0/10
Nanny: available
Repairman: available
Grocery delivery: Yes
Takeaway: Yes
Police: Yes
Fire department: Yes

Subhoods

Vacation: No
Downtown: No
Business District: No
University: Yes
Apartments: No

Jobs:
Dance career: 1/2  Clover Gardenia)
Gamer Career: 2/3 (Daisy/Eric Cowslip)
Science career 4/4 (Sugarplum Cowslip/Crisanto Gardenia/Omar Lawson/Honey Dandelion)
Military3/3 (Ivy and Rose Dandelion/Christy Foxglove)
Music Career 1/1 (Ben Long)
1/1 Adventure (Fleur Foxglove)
1/1 Architect (Wheat Bluebell)
1/2 The Law (Sorrel BlueBell)
3/3 Business Career (Maltese and Marigold Mallow/Brittany Bluebell)
1/1 Education (Elm Cowslip)
1/1 Cleaner Career (Mayflower Mallow)
1/2 Athletic Career (Sophia Gardenia)
1 Showbusiness: (Tosha Bluebell)
1/2 firefighter (Narcissus Narrow)
1/1 Oceanography Career (Cedar Cowslip)
0/1 Natural Scientist
0/1 Journalism Career
0/1 Artist career
0/2 Medical career



Taxes: 
Bluebell: = 100,000
Bluebell 2:  = 25,000
Cowslip:  = 20,000
  Cowslip2:  =  60,000
Dandelion: =  100,000
   Foxglove = 1,000
Foxglove 2: = 
Gardenia: =  
   Long: =  
Mallow =  
Fleig = 
Narrow = 
Sims =















































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRAMBLE CREEK B.A.C.C. - WINTER - BLUEBELL 2

BRAMBLE CREEK - FALL - COWSLIP 2

BRAMBLE CREEK B.A.C.C. - SPRING - NARROW