BRAMBLE CREEK - WINTER - DANDELION

 DANDELION

WINTER




RESIDENTS:
Cress: Elder
Thimbleberry: Elder
Lily: Adult
Teenager: Rose



Narrated by Lily

I had few hours before i went to work, i spoke to Dad Thimbleberry for a while, it was nice not to rush around skilling, or making friends for work.

Cress fixed the computer he had the most mechanical points, we heard the Wheat Bluebell got electrocuted by mending his computer, i don't want anything to happen to Cress.

But their do seem very lovely dovey at the moment spending all their time together, which is not unusual but it just seems a bit more than usual.
after work i did some cleaning up, i got another promotion, loving the dance career, just make me feel so free.

I can't believe my daughter is now a teenager, she has grown up well, i hope she has a good life too. I certainly can't complain about mine, well i can't about my love life but their isn't that many people around to date, so i am going to concentrate on work and my family and friends.

Alyssa Gardenia pranked Cress i don't think he liked it very much.

Cress and Thimbleberry had a nice romantic moment in the kitchen, but oh well can't be all in lovely places.

Rose brought home Ivy Copur from school. But she didn't seem interested in Rose

so Rose went off and played chess instead.

I am sure something is up with my Dad's they have been really really attentive to each other.

Thimbleberry kept following and staring at Cress all the time.


a new outfit for work, and i have been working on more skills too.

Sadly while i was at work Cress died at the age of 65, no wonder Thimbleberry was attentive to him, i am sure he knew this was coming.


I woke up in the middle of the night thinking it was a dream, it wasn't. I heard crying

It was Thimbleberry in the living room. He is going to miss Cress so much.

as few days later he calls over Moss and has date, his partner hadn't been dead that long. I just think he felt lonely.

I not sure if i want to be angry or understand, loneliness does hurt a lot.

But their have been friends for a while, maybe they just wanted to have some fun



Yeah Rose wasn't so sure about it either.

but Thimbleberry reminded her that he taught her how to do her homework.

And i have to work on my skills again for my job.

Rose and Thimbleberry were skilling together, and Rose went off to bed.

and sadly Thimbleberry

dies and meets back up with Cress

Rose was very upset she had lost her both of her grandad in just a few weeks.

we put their graves near the pond. I am sure they will be happy there.

Uh it Christmas day and we are not celebrating, with losing my dad a few weeks ago, it doesn't fee right to celebrate. Rose understands.

we did invited a couple of people over, just to have some company than ourselves.

I think Rose mishandled Ivy Copur there a bit, maybe it is her grief doing things like this. Or she just a teenager.

But they said that their are in love, probably puppy love, but that's ok.

After our friends had gone home, I had to work on my skills again for work, and Rose just used the computer, i hope it doesn't break again.

We have ghosts, Cress decided to pop out of the painting that Rose was doing. I am glad that their are still around buy scaring Rose is not a thing i really want.

I was just having a rest, and thinking about my dads, i have a few days off from work, their said i needed it. As i have had a rough few weeks. I still have some skills to work on for another promotion.

Rose brought home Randy from school, she was telling him about the money she had inherited from her grandfathers. She said she would have gone to college if there was one, Hopefully one day.

I can't believe my little girl

is going to be an

adult, that must mean i am getting old. But she is beautiful. And i am so lucky.

even though their are no jobs available at the moment, she said their is no harm in skilling. I still haven't made enough painting to sell yet but we are no hurrah, my dad's left us enough money to live on for now.



SM: 6
Playable Sim: 15
Population: 90
Treasury: 48K
Pets available: 0
Children available: 0
College Slots: 0
Community Lots: 1 (free)
Owned Community lot (1)

Service:
Child adoption: 10k/10k
Pet adoptions: 10k/10k
Pet Trainer: not available
Butler: 2/5 Rich sims
Maid: 2/5 Rich sims
Exterminator: 3/5 lots w/roaches
Gardener/Garden club: 0/10 Gold Gardening badges
Matchmaker: 0/10
Nanny: 8/10
Pet Trainer: not available
Repairman: 0/5 Max Mechanical
Grocery delivery: Yes
Takeaway: no
Police: 0/0 law enforcement
Fire department: 10k opened

Subhoods

Vacation: No
Downtown: No
Business District: No
University: No
Apartments: No

Jobs:
Dance career: 2/2 (Tulip Bluebell/Lily Dandelion)
Medical career: 1/2 (Cane Foxglove/Joe Carr)

Taxes: 
Bluebell: = 4,000
Cowslip = 4,000
Dandelion = 4,000
Foxglove = 
Gardenia = 



Word Count: 766
previous word count : 9,051
Cumulative word count:  9,817

Picture Count: 40
Previous Picture Count: 436
Cumulative Picture Count: 476














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRAMBLE CREEK B.A.C.C. - WINTER - BLUEBELL 2

BRAMBLE CREEK - FALL - COWSLIP 2

BRAMBLE CREEK B.A.C.C. - SPRING - NARROW