BRAMBLE CREEK - SUMMER - LONG

 LONG

SUMMER



RESIDENTS:
Alyssa: Adult: Knowledge, Ballet Dancer
Ben: Adult: Knowledge, Game Designer
Celandine: Baby



Jobs available. 0/1 Music/0/1 Architect Roll 0/1 Adventure.
Narrated by Ben

Alyssa, me and Celadine, have moved into a new house. It is quite large and roomy.

I managed to get a job in the music career, not really what i want to do, but to keep the upkeep of the house we do need a salary coming in.


I had to go straight to my job., so Alyssa and Celandine were left to enjoy the new house

I think Alyssa kept herself entertained

I missed my daughter first birthday, i wasn't pleased about that. But i am sure she won't remember not being there.

I think she has got a good mix of us both, we shall see more as she grows.

Alyssa started on toddler training straight away, the quicker their learn, more independent their can be.

I am sure she got the talking and potty training done that evening.

and a lovely bath the toddler.

I didn't get a promotion but that's ok hopefully next time.

Well i was wrong she got potty trained here

I think Celadine is singing a nursery rhyme.

and playing with her activity table.

and she also managed to get outside and play in puddle, luckily she can't get too far.

I made pancakes

but i burn them, but i still ate them.

and I also got a promotion from my job this time.

It is shame, i am can't get to spend time with my family. Hopefully one day.

but i did have a little surprise for Alyssa

she wasn't expecting it all

and she said yes.

We are expecting another baby, we have a big house, so we might as well fill it. Alyssa rested as

I got myself some new clothes, and i a lovely cuddle with my daughter

and i fed her too.

Alyssa and I love watching cooking shows together. We also discussed opening a business too. We decided to sell beds

So we opened up Bramble beds, we thought of calling it Bumpy beds but that sound like the beds are not good.

we got up to level 1.

Not sure what is going on here. But Alyssa has a great expression.

i even managed to do a bit of gardening.

I wish i had more time to spend with my family, but i do love them with all my heart.

even my little Celandine.


We also hired a maid, we thought why not. Alyssa does most of the childcare, and i don't expect her to do everything. I will always do my best to make her happy.

she even made a berry pie, that was delicious.

off to the store

and people want to beds too.

we got up to level 2.

I don't like this i had to miss another birthday, cos i working at my other job.

I do hope she won't hate me when she is older, cos i keeping missing the birthdays.

but another promotion.

for some reason the maid was sniggering at Alyssa it that happens again she will be fired.

oh time for a baby, i am hoping for a boy

and yes it is. We have called him Red

I will be able to spend a bit more time with family, my hours have changed, i come home now at 3.00, just as Alyssa getting off the school bus.

I fed Red

and Alyssa helped with the homework



SM: 17

Playable Sim: 26
deaths: 4
total : 33
Population: 561
Treasury: 160K

Pets available: 0
Children available: 0
College Slots: 0
Community Lots: 4 (free)
Owned Community lot: 7
Household: 8

Service:
Child adoption: 10k/10k
Pet adoptions: 10k/10k
Pet Trainer: not available
Butler: 5/5 Rich sims
Maid: 5/5 Rich sims
Exterminator: 5/5 lots w/roaches
Gardener/Garden club: 0/10 Gold Gardening badges
Matchmaker: 0/10
Nanny: 10/10
Pet Trainer: not available
Repairman: 5/5 Max Mechanical
Grocery delivery: Yes
Takeaway: Yes
Police: 0/0 law enforcement
Fire department: 10k opened 

Subhoods

Vacation: No
Downtown: No
Business District: No
University: No
Apartments: No

Jobs:
Dance career: 2/2 (Tulip Bluebell/Lily Dandelion (topped))
Medical career: 2/2 (Cane Foxglove/Azala Gardenia)
Gamer Career: 1/1 (Daisy Cowslip)
Journalism Career 1/1: (Brittany Parker)
Oceanography Career 1/1: (Eric Cowslip)
Science career 2/2 (Sugarplum Cowslip/Nery Turner)
Military3/3 (Ivy and Rose Dandelion/Christy Foxglove)
Music Career 1/1 (Ben Long)
0/1 Adventure
0/1 Architect


Taxes: 
Bluebell: = 10,000
Bluebell 2: = 10,000
Cowslip: = 10,000
Cowslip2: =  10,000
Dandelion: = 10,000
Foxglove: = 10,000
Gardenia: =  10,000
Long: = 10,000




Word Count: 589
previous word count : 19,453
Cumulative word count:  20,042

Picture Count: 47
Previous Picture Count: 1,096
Cumulative Picture Count: 1,143




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRAMBLE CREEK B.A.C.C. - WINTER - BLUEBELL 2

BRAMBLE CREEK - FALL - COWSLIP 2

BRAMBLE CREEK B.A.C.C. - SPRING - NARROW