BRAMBLE CREEK - SUMMER - FOXGLOVE - POOR (10,000)

 FOXGLOVE

SUMMER


RESIDENTS:
Cane: Teenager - Romance - Rock God
Fleur: Child



Narrated by Cane

so my dad made to the house, after he packed us off to school

i got back from school and there was people fishing in our pond. So i joined them why not. At least if i catch any fish we can use it for food.

I didn't realise our dad had left us again, until Fleur came home and asked where he was. I thought he had just popped out and would be back later. But i these feeling in my stomach again, that he had gone, i went and checked the dresser, all his clothes had gone, and most of his money had gone too.

I told Fleur that he gone to work for a magician, and would be again soon. I do hope so, Fleur loves her dad, i just hope we can afford to live here

i helped her do her homework. Shame i haven't got anyone to help me with mine.

We had a strange man looking for our dad, i told him i didn't know where he was, he just upped and left, I bet he owes money to that bloke, that why we always move, cos he always owes somebody some money.

We don't even have a tv, so we play a game of red hands to keep our fun up. I always let Fleur win

More fishing, at least it is food in the fridge, if i catch a fish that is.

I had to pay the bills, i don't want the repo man coming around, and just seeing me and Fleur here, he might report us to social services and i don't want that.

I also make sure the house is clean for Fleur, just in case she brings any friends back from school, at least their can't her house is dirty, maybe raggedy looking but that's it.

Fleur didn't need help with her homework this time, but i don't seem to be keeping up with mine. Even though i don't have a job, there always seem something to do.

Fleur wanted to play a game of statues, so we just stood their for five mins doing nothing.

my grades are terrible, i really need try and do some homework, i don't want the social services after us. That would be good.

I do have some good news,  I met this boy Eric, he is new to the town too. He is lovely and made me a happy boy, i forgot say that i was gay. Fleur is happy with her skipping, at least that is free.

I don't know if this is going anywhere, just one day at a time.

but he did give me my first kiss, so that was nice.

Fleur and i tried a bit of fishing, for some reason i kept falling over, fleur wouldn't look at me she knew she would start laughing if she did.

the toilet was clogged so i had to learn how to unclog it, maybe cos the drains are new, their get blocked quicker, i don't know i am not a plumber. I want to get into music, but i can never afford a some drums.
Toymaking is what about, people always want toys. But i need money to buy a toy bench first. I am sure one day i will be able to afford it.

At least Fleur is happy she hasn't asked about her dad for a few weeks. I haven't heard from him at all either, and nobody has been back looking for him either.

Fleur and I have a nice little routine going now, get up in the morning, she uses the bathroom first, then a game of red hands then i go off to the bathroom

I love looking after Fleur, but she is my sister, i am not sure i either want kids, i shouldn't have this responsibility, i should be out having fun with friends my own age.

I still read her the story. It's not her fault our dad is a tool.

I brought another guy home called Randy, i asked if he knew Eric and he didn't.

we had a pillow fight. It was a lot of fun.

my grades are still terrible, i am one grade away from an F, i really need to pull my finger out.

but i got distracted by Randy, he leant in and gave me a kiss.

ok after Randy made me feel good, i started on my homework and i managed to do all of it.

I felt better when i had to get the school bus and can hand in all my homework, my grade might not go up much but at least i got it done. I don't want to end up like my dad.

Fleur brought home a girl called Chloe and their played outside for a while.

I lost for a bit, one strip of wall paper has completely come off. I am not meant to do this job, why did dad leave, why couldn't he stay and help us. It just not fair.

Fleur cheered me up by telling jokes and playing red hands, and she let me win this time. I do have a great sister.

she went off and fished with Chloe

There still isn't any jobs available, hopefully something will come up soon.

Cos we need something in our life, or we going to lose this house. We have no money now to pay the bills.




SM:11
Playable Sim:11
Population:11
Treasury: 30K
Pets available: 0
Children available: 0
College Slots: 0
Community Lots: 0

Service:
Child adoption: 10k/10k
Pet adoptions: 10k/10k
Pet Trainer: not available
Butler: 1/5 Rich sims
Maid: 1/5 Rich sims
Exterminator: 0/5 lots w/roaches
Gardener/Garden club: 0/10 Gold Gardening badges
Matchmaker: 0/0
Nanny: 0/10
Pet Trainer: not available
Repairman: 0/5 Max Mechanical
Grocery delivery: no
Takeaway: no
Police: 0/0 law enforcement
Fire department: 0/5 read Fire safety

Subhoods

Vacation: No
Downtown: No
Business District: No
University: No
Apartments: No

Jobs:
Dance career: 2/2 (Tulip Bluebell/Lily Dandelion)






Word Count: 923
previous word count : 1997
Overall word count: 2,920


Picture Count: 35
Previous Picture Count: 79
Overall Picture Count: 114
(Have not included data)














Comments

  1. Oh oh I'm seeing you have the shadows thing I got hit with
    I think it was... turning off something in the settings. Like shadows maybe


    Awww I feel bad for these two
    They've got this, KEEP YOUR CHIN UP

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BRAMBLE CREEK B.A.C.C. - WINTER - BLUEBELL 2

BRAMBLE CREEK - FALL - COWSLIP 2

BRAMBLE CREEK B.A.C.C. - SPRING - NARROW