BRAMBLE CREEK - SPRING - COWSLIP 2

 COWSLIP 2

SPRING



RESIDENTS:
Daisy: Pleasure: Game designer.



Narrated by Daisy

I have managed to get my own home, and i looked for a job and there was a one gamer job available and i got it. I am so pleased i actually got a career that I want, most people have to get what is only available.

I also had some visitors, Lilly Do, Nery Turner and Cane Foxglove

I think Nery is hot.

I chatted mostly to Nery. I couldn't help myself, well i wasn't attracted to anyone else who came to say hello.

I am also going to try and sell some fish, i got out my rod and then it started to rain very heavily, so i went indoors. I didn't want to end up with a cold.

so chatted to Nery for a while on the phone and invited him to come over for a meal

I can't cook much, but i did manage to cook some spaghetti and Nery seemed to enjoy it.

We got all romantic

and end up having fun on the couch.

we spent some time together and i eventually asked him to move in. And he did. He didn't have much with him only £1000, he is a romance sim and wants to be a professional party guest.

he also cooked us spaghetti too.



I am still trying to catch some fish, but not having much luck.

I wasn't feeling very well

Nery gave me a back rub.

I told i felt like i was on a cruise line, and feel all wobbly.

It was my first day work, so i needed to go whether i felt ill or not. Nery decided to make some new friends and stopped Craig Ray, and just hanged out.

He also met Jihoon Hsu

but him and Craig did not get along.

Well i got my first promotion, but i found out why i was feeling ill

I am pregnat.

and for some reason my hormones, i chopped all of my hair. I don't look to bad do i. Nery does like too.

I am glad this small town had the internet, otherwise i wouldn't know what to do with myself.

Nery likes to cook so i have let him do that.

he also helps when things go wrong like blocked toilets but i am i have unblocked a toilet before, but he is just trying to be helpful.

Even when he sleeps in the middle of the day.

Well Nery has managed to get hold of a shop for us when there is enough fish to sell, that drained our finances a bit. But with me having a job it is not going to be to hard.

and my belly keeps on growing.


Yeah i tell people i like like a football now.

and i got another promotion too.

I took maternity leave, and stayed home and chatted with Nery

I  also caught up with my friends.

and my skilling.

and Nery made us some lovely home cooking.

We even had a little tickle fight.

I woke up from a nap and the pains were terrible

but i managed to get through them

no wonder their were ever so painful, we have twin girls Orchid and Violet.


SM: 15
Playable Sim: 21
deaths: 4
total : 24
Population: 315
Treasury: 68K

Pets available: 0
Children available: 0
College Slots: 0
Community Lots: 2 (free)
Owned Community lot: 3

Service:
Child adoption: 10k/10k
Pet adoptions: 10k/10k
Pet Trainer: not available
Butler: 2/5 Rich sims
Maid: 2/5 Rich sims
Exterminator: 5/5 lots w/roaches
Gardener/Garden club: 0/10 Gold Gardening badges
Matchmaker: 0/10
Nanny: 8/10
Pet Trainer: not available
Repairman: 2/5 Max Mechanical
Grocery delivery: Yes
Takeaway: Yes
Police: 0/0 law enforcement
Fire department: 10k opened 

Subhoods

Vacation: No
Downtown: No
Business District: No
University: No
Apartments: No

Jobs:
Dance career: 2/2 (Tulip Bluebell/Lily Dandelion)
Medical career: 2/2 (Cane Foxglove/Azala Gardenia)
Gamer Career: 1/1 (Daisy Cowslip)

Taxes: 
Bluebell: = 4,000
Bluebell 2: = 4000
Cowslip = 4,000
Cowslip2: = 4,000
Dandelion = 
Foxglove = 
Gardenia = 




Word Count: 544
previous word count : 12,670
Cumulative word count:  13, 214

Picture Count: 39
Previous Picture Count: 655
Cumulative Picture Count: 694








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRAMBLE CREEK B.A.C.C. - WINTER - BLUEBELL 2

BRAMBLE CREEK - FALL - COWSLIP 2

BRAMBLE CREEK B.A.C.C. - SPRING - NARROW