BRAMBLE CREEK - FALL - COWSLIP

COWSLIP

FALL 




RESIDENTS
Sugarplum: Teenager
Daisy: Child



Narrated by Daisy


Hi i am Daisy, yes named after a plant, I actually like my name. Not like my older sister name Sugarplum, she will either answer to sugar or plum but no both together.

Sugar has a boyfriend called Eric, she says their are really happy about it

She said as i am getting older she needs to tell me things that i may not like. She told me about men and women having sex and that if i either want to do that. I have to use contraception. I know i am going to be a teenager soon but i don't want a boyfriend yet.

If Sugar is so happy why is he thinking about another man while tickling Eric

Sugar is not one for cooking but she does like mac and cheese a lot. We seen to have it everyday.

She told me that her and Eric had sex on our Sofa. Ugh i won't be able to ever sit there again.

We played chess but talked about my upcoming birthday, and what i would like to do. Sugar said their have finished building the free community lot. Maybe we should go and visit that soon.


Sugar said i should enjoy my last few days as child, as when i get to be a teenager i will be helping out a lot more.

and that i will have to give up some of my toys, like my blocks.

She said i will be able to help out with the plumbing too.

and emptying the bins.

but for now just be a child.

She also forgot to mention that i will be doing cooking too.

time for me to leave my childhood behind.

Oh i feel pretty, i am now a pleasure sim and i would like to design games.

I got on to my friend Wheat to talk about games.

Sugar and seemed to on the same wavelength for a little while, i know a little bit older than me, but it seemed nice to have two teenagers in the house for a while.

Sugar said that her and Eric are going steady but she will have to break up with him, because she will soon be having her adult birthday, and adults and teenagers cannot be romantic with each other but hopefully when he becomes adult. They might get back together.

She gave him a big kiss

and broke up with him, he seemed to understand the problem

time for my big sister to a proper adult. She has done so much for me, and looked after me. Our mum has never been contact with us. I don't remember her that much, and i am forgetting what she looks like. 

Even Eric stayed and watch Sugar have her birthday, i think she was glad that he was there.

she did get upset that she didn't go to college/university but she had to stay here and look after me. It is a shame that their can't do online courses.

I tried a bit of fishing, not keen on putting the bait, i was waiting for a friend to turn up.

It was my best friend Wheat.

I asked him out on a date, it was a bit awkward

i mean we love each other

and had our first kiss together but there wasn't a spark. He felt more like my brother, than someone to be in love with and do lots of kissing and stuff. But he was ok about it.

Eric still pops over and talks to Sugar for a while and then plays chess.

Sugar and I went to the new Bramble Creek General Store, it seems to have a little bit of everything.

Sugar and i brought some mobile phones, they should work.

their was even a photobooth and i got a picture of myself.

Sugar brought something not sure what.

when we got back, someone had kicked over our bin, and there was cockroaches everywhere.

We managed to spray most of them

Sugar and i but we both

ended up being sick. Luckily/ or unlucky, their has been any jobs available in the medical career.

We kept away from each other the best we could until we felt better.

Sugar did have some good news, the treasury gave us $5000 to help us open our store. It just called Bramble Creek Electronics, we just put everything cheap for now.

it was great, we managed to get the shop to level 3 and we got best of the best awards too.

I also snuck out with Wheat. I am sure if i asked Sugar she would have said yes, but it is a bit more fun this way.

and i didn't get caught.




SM: 21
Playable Sim:16
Population: 336
( i have not x everything)
Treasury: 37K
Pets available: 0
Children available: 0
College Slots: 0
Community Lots: 1 (free)

Service:
Child adoption: 10k/10k
Pet adoptions: 10k/10k
Pet Trainer: not available
Butler: 1/5 Rich sims
Maid: 1/5 Rich sims
Exterminator: 0/5 lots w/roaches
Gardener/Garden club: 0/10 Gold Gardening badges
Matchmaker: 0/0
Nanny: 0/10
Pet Trainer: not available
Repairman: 0/5 Max Mechanical
Grocery delivery: Yes
Takeaway: no
Police: 0/0 law enforcement
Fire department: 0/5 read Fire safety

Subhoods

Vacation: No
Downtown: No
Business District: No
University: No
Apartments: No

Jobs:
Dance career: 2/2 (Tulip Bluebell/Lily Dandelion)
Medical career: 0/2

Taxes: 
Bluebell: = 4,000
Cowslip = 8,000



Word Count: 798
previous word count : 4679
Overall word count: 5,477

Picture Count: 44
Previous Picture Count: 187
Overall Picture Count: 231


Comments

  1. Lol little sister calling out SUGAR there for thinking about another man while with her boyfriend

    Also, Sugar is relatable with liking mac and cheese

    hAaaaaaa I know WHEAT, I like that we can see the other familieesss

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BRAMBLE CREEK B.A.C.C. - WINTER - BLUEBELL 2

BRAMBLE CREEK - FALL - COWSLIP 2

BRAMBLE CREEK B.A.C.C. - SPRING - NARROW